Every week, my mommy lets me make dinner. Once I find a recipe, I get to make that for dinner. My brother Nate was willing to share his Star Wars cookbook, so I could make Darth's Double Dogs. They weren't really like dogs, but they looked like Darth Mal light sabers. I also made white chocolate fondue that we ate with fruit.
This is the inside of the light saber!
I'm rolling the dough for the light saber handle.
Here are the Darth Double Dogs!
I'm mixing the fondue. Daddy cut the fruit for me because sharp knives are dangerous for little girls like me.
Here's our delicious dinner!
I'm ready to battle Anakin!
I dropped some fruit in the fondue, so I had to kiss Daddy.
Nate dropped some fruit too, but he had to kiss me (while I was eating!). I almost laughed when he kissed my cheek. He did NOT want to kiss me.
You look like you're having SO MUCH Fun!
ReplyDeleteDelicious! I love fresh fruit and fondue, and those light sabers are toasted to perfection!
ReplyDelete