Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome to Abbie's Digital Diner!

Hi, I'm Abbie!  Welcome to my digital diner!  I'm four years old and I love to cook.  I started to love cooking when I took a class called Bitty Bakers at Bean Sprouts Cafe.  It's a cooking class for kids like me who want to learn to cook fun and healthy foods.  I love cooking.

Here I will show you what I can cook.  My mom will help me sometimes, but I'll be in charge and doing most of the work.  Each week, I'll be planning and preparing a meal for my whole family.  I'll choose the recipes, do the shopping and then cook our dinner!  I'm also going to be trying something new as often as I can.  So I'll be cooking snacks, dinners, lunches, breakfasts and desserts, plus some drinks too.

I hope you'll come visit my digital diner, and have fun with me on this new cooking adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! I am excited to read more about what you are going to cook:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbie, I love your idea. I'll have to keep checking back for some good recipe ideas :) I'm excited to keep reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful idea! Can't wait to see what you cook first.

    ReplyDelete